Plan Your Legacy
Invest in your community.
No matter how you give, you can rest assured that your generous donation will go to good use. We'll work with you to ensure that your gift maximizes its full potential for you, your family
and the community.
Facts to Get You Started
- Legal Name: United Way of Porter County Inc
- Form of Entity and State of Organization: A Nonprofit Corporation organized under the laws of the State of Indiana
- Tax Status and Federal Employer Identification Number (Tax ID Number): 501(c)(3) Public Charity, 35-6006484
- Date of IRS Tax-Exempt Determination Letter: September 1958
Ways to Give
Donate now and make your gift recurring.
- Provide an annual leadership gift of $500 or more and join the Feather Soceity, offering three levels of recognition based on gift level.
- Take part in the National Tocqueville Society with an annual donation of $10,000 or more and receive exclusive invites to local and national United Way events.
- Initiate an IRA Charitable Rollover.
- Bequeath stocks and investments to United Way of Porter County.
- Include us in your will.
- Support our Endowment Fund.
For more information about our opportunities to support the community you love, contact Kim Olesker, President & CEO, at 219.464.3583, ext. 101 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We respect your privacy and never sell or share your information. Read our Donor Privacy