What is the Feather Society?
Our Feather Society dates back to the 1930s when generous people like you contributed to the Community Chest, the forerunner of today's United Way.
Today, we carry on the tradition to recognize your generous investment in our mission to lead, unite and inspire our community to improve lives.
Your annual donation of $500 or more has enrolled you into our Feather Society. Members receive:
- Exclusive invites to learn more about key issues they are impacting by investing in United Way.
- Honorary lapel pin based on giving level.
Feather Society Investment Levels:
- $500 to $999 - Red feather
- $1,000 to $4,999 - Silver feather
- $5,000 to $9,999 - Gold feather
For more information, contact Kasie Tenbarge at 219.464.3583 x 103 or email@example.com.