FAFSA Fridays Registration
Register for a FAFSA Friday slot to get on the right track to financing your college education.
Appointments are 30 minutes long. Please bring:
- Parent/guardians’ and student's most recent tax forms (1040) and W2 information
- Student's and parents' social security number
- Your FSA ID and password
- If you are filing for the first time, you can register for an FSA ID here. This will be used to log in to
your FAFSA form.
- If you are a returning student, make sure your FSA ID and password are still correct. Requesting log in assistance can take some time, so be sure to do this before your
- If you are under 24 years old, unmarried, not military, never been a ward of the state, and have no children, you must bring a parent/guardian and all documents noted above with you.
- If you are a parent/guardian registering your child, you and your child must both be present at the appointment.
- Appointments will be made available one month prior to second Friday date.