Make a Donation
Invest in your community.
No matter how you give, you can rest assured that your generous donation will go to good use. Whether you give once, set up a recurring donation, or contribute to our disaster relief fund,
you are making a difference in your community.
Ways to Give
Donate a monetary gift now via the form above. You'll receive an email confirmation. If it doesn't show up in your inbox, check your spam or
junk folder to find it.
- Need to send a check? Send your gift to United Way of Porter County, 951 Eastport Centre Dr, Valparaiso, IN 46383.
Crisis Relief Fund - This special fund supports longer-term recovery
projects when crisis strikes. 100% of your donation via this form goes to suppose those who need it most.
- Provide an annual leadership gift of $500 or more and join the Feather Soceity, offering three levels of recognition based on gift level.
- Take part in the National Tocqueville Society with an annual donation of $10,000 or more and receive exclusive invites to local and national United Way events.
- Initiate an IRA Charitable Rollover. Talk to your financial advisor about how to get started.
- Bequeath stocks and investments to United Way of Porter County.
- Include us as a beneficienary in your will. Don't have one? Use FreeWill.com to get started.
- Support our Endowment Fund.