Need help filing your college FAFSA? We can help. And, it's free!
We are offering free FAFSA filing services for all Northwest Indiana residents applying for 2018 college federal financial aid. Services are available October through April prior to the FAFSA filing deadline. This year's deadline is April 15, 2018.
If you are in high school, a college undergraduate, a graduate student or adult getting ready to attend college, this service is for you. Appointment schedule is the 2nd Friday of each month from 2 to 4 pm. Participation is by appointment only.
Appointments are approximately 30 minutes long. Participants should bring a hard copy of the following items with them.
- Parent/guardians and student's most recent tax forms (1040) and W2 information
- Student's social security number
- If you are under 24 years old, unmarried, no military, never been a ward of the state, and no children, you must bring a parent/guardian and all documents noted above with you.
- If you are a parent/guardian registering your child, you and your child must both be present at the appointment.
- Appointments will be made available one month prior to second Friday date.
Reserve your appointment time now via the date/time links below:
If you have questions about FAFSA Fridays, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can't make it on a Friday? There are College Goal Sunday events that occur two sundays during the enrollment period. For more information, visit CollegeGoalSunday.org for a location near you.
Did you know FAFSA stands for Free Application for Federal Student Aid?